Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Facebook Charlotte Gilman

-That awkward moment when you realize your summer home is haunted...like I wasn't nervous enough #justmyluck (with John and Jennie)

-Still don't understand why I couldn't have the room with the roses...instead I'm stuck in the yellow room

-Got some writing in today =) had to hurry and hide it before John could find it!

-I'm starting to feel like this yellow wallpaper is beginning to cave in on me...must find a way to remove it...I think this will help www.angieslist.com/articles/how-remove-wallpaper.htm Thanks Angie's list!

-No better way to spend the Fourth of July, than with my friends and family! with Nellie

-This wallpaper is starting to grow on me...I might actually learn to like it! lol jk jk 

-I'd rather go to Weir Mitchell than sit in here with this creepy yellow wallpaper!! It's so creepy! Tell me you see it too!!

-The wallpaper even smells bad...ugh... my life

-Please don't call or text me tonight...I will be busy...removing wallpaper, don't tell John! I want to surprise him, and finally prove to him I'm not crazy!!!!

-FREEE AT LAST!!!! I did it!! I finally got rid of that jail of yellow wallpaper, How great it is to be out...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Megan, I think you did a fantastic job of portraying Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great job! I love that you included John in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these posts are awesome. i love the wallpaper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I like the Facebook-specific tropes of hash tags and "that awkward moment" and LOL...etc.

    ReplyDelete