Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hi!

My name is Megan Grassl, I am from Uniontown, Washington. I graduated from Colton High School in 2010 and went to Spokane Community College for two years before coming to LCSC. I am currently working on my Biology major, with a degree in Biology I would like to go to dental school to become an orthodontist. So I still have a long road ahead of me...
As for hobbies, I played volleyball and softball in high school. I still love playing softball, I have played on my sister's city league team several times. However the change from fast pitch to slow pitch is still a challenge for me. I love winter sports! Especially snowboarding! My family and I go to Tamarack Ski Resort, near McCall, Idaho, every winter. I also enjoy riding snow mobiles and sledding. In the spring/ summer season my boyfriend and I go hiking and backpacking. I love going to the beach and swimming and catching some rays. My parents just bought a boat last summer so water sports are still in the works for me!
I am also a huge Seahawks fan! And an even bigger family gal. I come from a family of four plus three step siblings, I also have two nephews and two nieces, it's a pretty big family and we're all really close.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Megan. So you're going to torture people for a living? I'm kidding, of course. Seriously, what made you decide to become an orthodontist? Did you have braces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! why does everyone say that? i did have braces...twice actually. But it had a real positive affect on me. I was really self-conscience when i had braces. And once i got them off, i became more confident in myself and was awarded the most outgoing and funniest person in high school. Also my mom and sister worked in the dental field and i always envisioned myself going into the business. And i think it's dentists who are more torturous than orthodontists.

    ReplyDelete